-->

Kind of axis coordinate in CNC Machine

Before we go to create a cnc program, we must know that every machine have a axis coordinate.
If the machine only have 3 axis coordinate, then it should be look like this

and axis coordinate in lathe machine, generally look like this



and this



You must know the philosophy of the axis coordinate

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

2 Responses to "Kind of axis coordinate in CNC Machine"

  1. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. best handheld laser welder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. electrical instrumentation

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel